Team Florida's Joints in Motion program is an exciting event designed to guide people of all ages (we've trained from 18 to 80 years young!) and fitness levels through a personalized training program along with fundraising coaching to assist you in completing both your training and fundraising goals!
Approximately 80% of all Joints in Motion athletes have never run or walked a marathon before, but with our careful guidance and encouragement, nearly all of them go the 26.2 mile distance and cross the finish line!
Our seasoned Coaches offer 18 - 20 week training sessions that include detailed personalized training schedules, ongoing support to increase endurance and improve walking and running strategy. In addition, learn about proper footwear, nutrition, the importance of stretching and more training guidance.
JOIN "Team Florida" for the
2015 Walt Disney World Marathon experience
in Orlando, Florida.
Saturday, January 10, 2015 - Half Marathon
Sunday, January 11, 2015 - Marathon
For the daring, try the Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge by completing both the half marathon on Saturday AND the full marathon on Sunday and receive three Disney medals!
As a member of Team Florida, in addition to your personalized coaching program you will receive:
- Guaranteed event entry
- Three night's hotel accommodations (double occupancy) at a Walt Disney World Resort
- Joints in Motion team dinner
- Joints In Motion team apparel and "thank you" gift
- Your very own website page and online fundraising tools to spread the word about your participation
- Personal fundraising coaching
- A "journey of a lifetime" experience to complete a personal goal and at the same time help the 1 in 3 Florida residents who live daily with arthritis
- Airfare - for those interested in a higher fundraising goal
- And more!
As a member of our Walt Disney World team, you will be responsible for raising a minimum of $2,600 to support the mission of the Arthritis Foundation. All donations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Fundraising discounts may apply for:
To complete the registration process we will need completed, signed and dated the following documents:
- Joints in Motion alumni - Alumni Program
- Teams of five or more
• Registration form
• Waiver & Release form
• Committment Form
Once completed please scan and send to email@example.com or fax 850-932-9125 or for more information please contact Theresa Brannan.